this is some dummy text nobody will see because it is being blocked by two feet and some flowers.
the pinguin, 25th year of filling up space in petaling jaya, malaysia.

a mutant, ping accumulates powerful amounts of "bad luck", and spreads it to anyone within a ten-foot radius of her.

_______________________

linky links
chii-girl
cute overload
waiter rant

she needs to start bookmarking more sites.

previous posts

archives

  • 07.09.03
  • 06.02.05
  • 29.10.06


  • Tuesday, September 9
    ta-dah!

    Thought to have an online journal, as I love to write, but am too much of a lazyass to pick up a pen and keep a proper diary. Also, am threatened by the presence of too many snoops in the household.

    I used to have a weblog a couple years back, but quit due to work overload and stress. Now that I have more time, I guess this would be a good way to combine my writings and practise my designing skills - both of which I hope to improve.

    Anyhoo, if you haven't rolled your eyes and left this page already, enjoy! :D

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home